Thursday, February 21, 2008

Chelsy's misadventures at the salon

I have been unsuccessful in finding a good hair stylist, which has meant some pretty scary hair cuts over the past year. It started with a disaster of one over the summer that has taken forever to grow out.

So I finally went to get my hair cut tonight...The place was filthy and the stylist was very clumsy she dropped 3 combs a clip and cut herself all while cutting my hair.

She did a bad job and so I asked her to fix it. She had to start over and I ended up with hair to my chin. When I got home Trent discovered that she didn't get rid of my mullet-the reason I went in the first place! So Trent ended up cutting my hair as straight as he could. Thanks Honey!

AHHHH! Discount hair salons STINK!

Thank you for letting me vent.

2 comments:

Jayni and Jake said...

Bummer about the hair cut! I had to cut my hair myself after a not so good hair cut.....It was so SAD! Fantastic Sam's Lisa does an excellent job....now that we won't be here anymore :) Hey, Sam's starting to get cheeks....yeah! And Gabe looks like he grew over night.

Lindsey Rose said...

That is the worst. I did that once when we lived in O-town and I cried for three days! It is so hard to trust someone, and it is so hard to spend 30 bucks for a haircut! Yikes, what we do to save a few bucks!